Tripp Lite's USB 3.0 SATA Hard Drive Dock gives you a quick and easy way to set up an external hard drive storage system. Plug the docking station into an available USB 3.0 port on your computer, then insert a 2.5" or 3.5" SATA drive for an instant external storage device. Transfer data at SuperSpeed USB 3.0 rates up to 5 Gbps ( provided computer is USB3.0 capable ). Far easier than installing the hard drive internally or in a caddy, the USB3.0/SATA Dock is easy to use, convenient and practical. Backward compatible to older USB 2.0 and 1.1 computers ( 480mbps and 12mbps transfer speeds respectively ). Includes 100-240V AC Adapter, and 4-ft. USB 3.0 cable. ( No disk drives are included with this unit ) Compatible with Windows (up to 10) and Mac.
- 2.5" or 3.5" SATA hard drive
- Computer with an available USB port. USB 3.0 port is required to achieve maximum speeds.
- Compatible with Windows (up to 10) and Mac
- U339-000 USB 3.0 SATA Hard Drive Dock
- USB 3.0 Device Cable
- External Power Supply with NEMA 1-15P Plug (100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.8A; Output: 12V, 2A)